Saturday, June 5, 2010

Smarty shorts last for your whole pregnancy

It's summer! It's hot! I couldn't survive the TX super hot summer without a shorts, but I don't want to spent any money in buying a shorts or pant that only last for two to three months during my pregnancy. My belly is growing in an uncontrollable rate and I couldn't get on diet (Absolutely No!)... but I deeply need a shorts.

This morning, I found an amazing linen shorts by Liz Lange Maternity from Target. Oh, it has a brilliant waist band design.  At first I though the elastic band was broken and demanded my husband to find me another pair. After careful examination, I found a button and an opening at the back. Um....I pulled up the elastic band and smiled. Wow, there are numerous button holes on the band for me to hook on to the button for size adjustment. It is not a cheaply made shorts, but a smarty shorts!

It's only $19.99 and I truly believe it will last for the whole summer or even the entire pregnancy.  It's only come in light gray color. I wish they have more color, so I could get a few more. That's how much I love it.

No comments: