Tuesday, July 13, 2010

孕婦保健 Pregnancy Care

Having a baby is the best time to ask your hubby to serve you. I love massage and having him to massage my stinky feet and ballon belly does help me to relax.

Here's some useful information I found on the web.


MASSAGE 按摩
  • 乳房按摩 Bust Massage Good for sore breast in the first trimester, I wish I learn this earlier.
  • 乳頭按摩 Nipple Massage Haven't tried it yet, but it is good to preparie yourself for breast feeding after the seventh month.
  • 足部按摩 Foot Massage Love this, it's very good for tired and swollen feet in the second trimester
  • 肚皮按摩 Belly Massage It tells you how to butter your belly to avoid pregnancy marks. I am using Mother Love Belly Salve (gift from DigDigPoPo) and Palmer's Massage Lotion. Palmer's is quite heavy, whereas MotherLove is a lighter and organic choice for summer season.

PRENATAL CARE 懷孕保健食療 

AFTERBIRTH CARE 產後保健食療

BREASTFEEDING 母乳喂養

No comments: