Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Toiletries - Weleda

There are many debates on what baby toiletries to use on those silky baby skin. Most parents prefer the big household brand Johnson's & Johnson's, some organic parents go for California Baby, some parents pick Mustela.

Initially, my preference is SebaMed 5.5 because I have sensitive skin and have been using it since I was a kid. However, not all SebaMed products works for me. I like their shower gel, face cream and lotion, but not the shampoo and the entire acne line. Couple years ago, I started to use Weleda Wild Rose face cream and I totally felt in love with it. Besides the face cream, the skin food hand cream and shower gel are wonderful as well. Their products smell good and keep my skin baby soft. Thus, their product made in Germany. Oh, Germany has very high standards on organic and natural products. Here I am, Weleda for my baby girl.

With the current sales at a local Health Store(~$2-3off) and the Weleda's online coupon($2off, good til Dec), I got a really good deal. I bought 10 Hair and Body Wash and 3 Cream Bath...really stocking up my baby toiletries. :)

No comments: