Monday, September 6, 2010

Good Buy: Britax Roundabout 50 Car Seat for $100 (Labor Day Week)

Call Target 1-800-591-3869 and score the deal for Britax Roundabout50 in Cowmooflage for $100.

It's a little bit tricky coz their online website doesn't reflect this amazing discounted price and their ordering process is not that flexible.
1) Order the item online for $149.99
2) Call them with that order number and request for a refund of $49.99. They will credit back to your account after the item shipped out.

Cowmooflage pattern is only available for online order; whereas the ugly pink flowery Kathryn pattern is good for store only and is in limited quantity with no rain check offer.


--Updates--
Am I getting one more Britax Roundabou50? No, I bought one back then in March but returned it coz I don't like the strips pattern. Later, we found a deal at target on Evenflo symphony65 for roughly $130. It holds up to 65lb for forward facing and up to 100lb as booster seat. We installed it in my hubby's car.

Did I get it? Oh, yes! With our 10% Target Reward discount, it goes down to $95. It will not be possible to find such a great deal next year when I upgrade the infant car seat, a sweet deal that I could not miss. 

No comments: